2013年6月8日星期六

Viola


My name is Viola. I am 23 years old now. I am 168cm, 55kg. I do massage in qingdao.
I was a nurse several month ago and I have good body curve and charming face.
I am cute, persistent, humorous, sexy and hot. I am also very young and popular among client.
I have 36C bust. I have long wavy hair, long legs, white silky skin, beautiful bum.
I have great reputation among consumers for my sensuous, relaxing and completely comfortable massage service.
I can relieve your stress or jet lag with my tender hands.
There is no doubt that we can enjoy a totally different good time together.
That sounds good if you bring me a red rose and some red wine. I will set a good mood for you by lighting candles and playing soft and relaxing music.
Come on guys, I will wait you here for 24 hours. I am sure that I am your perfect choice.
 

没有评论:

发表评论